Online Membership Meeting
In the biennial organizational process of WAIMH we invite members to participate in the Membership Meeting, which is held during the World Congress every two years. With the increasing global spread of COVID-19, it is clear that the 17th World Congress of the World Association for Infant Mental Health regretfully cannot take place as planned, in June 2020.
The Membership Meeting 2020 will take place Online via GoToMeeting online meeting software.
Monday June 8, 11-12 pm (EEST)
(Examples: 10pm in Berlin, 4pm in Detroit, 6am in Melbourne, 5am in Tokyo)
Please check your local time at Time Zone Converter.
Via GoToMeeting. Invitation the GoToMeeting will be sent to registered members a few days prior the Meeting via email. You may need to check your email program's SPAM filter as this "Reset Password" email may be treated as SPAM.
Please read in advance:
Kai von Klitzing, President of WAIMH
1. Call to order
2. Approval of Minutes of the 2020 Membership Meeting, Rome
3. Presidential report and report on Board activities since Rome, 2020 (WAIMH President 2016-20 Kai von Klitzing)
4. Financial Report (ED Kaija Puura)
5. Central Office Report (ED Kaija Puura, Senior Administrator Minna Sorsa)
6. Affiliate Council Report (Affiliate Council Chair Anna Huber)
7. Approval of the updated WAIMH Bylaws
8. Action plan for 2020-2022, (WAIMH President 2020-24 Campbell Paul)
9. WAIMH 17th World Congress, Brisbane, Australia (Assoc ED Reija Latva)
10. Presentation of WAIMH 2020 Awards (Kai von Klitzing)
12. Closing of the meeting
Meeting materials are available online.
Welcome to the WAIMH Membership Meeting!
Kai von Klitzing
President of WAIMH